J&W instruments Inc. attracts and retains exceptional employees by providing a great work atmosphere, ongoing development and a focus on a healthy work and life balance.
J&W is one of the Midwest’s best employers. We will always give serious consideration to applicants with the following skill-sets:
- Process Control Systems (PCS) design/engineering/integration
- Instrumentation design
- Electrical design, control and low/medium voltage
- Metrology, process measurement and calibration experience
- Programmable Logic Controller (PLC) programming
- Distributed Control Systems (DCS) programming
- Safety Instrumented Systems (SIS) programming
- Human Machine Interface (HMI)
- Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA) development
- Control network design/administration
- Industrial software development
Work and Life Balance
One of the Midwest’s best full-service process instrumentation and process control integration companies is also one of the regions best employers. Past recognition as a Diamond Partner and “Distributor of the Year for Process Instruments, North America” by Honeywell Process and Top Rep in the country in Total Sales by Toshiba rank J&W Instruments as one of the top process control companies in the country.
One of the primary requirements to be named Distributor of the Year and Top Rep in Total Sales is high “employee engagement”, which is essentially a measure of how employees work together, how likely they are to stay, and how committed they are to doing their utmost to achieve business objectives. Put another way, J&W is the ideal environment to grow personally and professionally – alongside a team of people doing some of the best work in the industry.
Current Job Posting
Applicants please send resumes to email@example.com
To view job overview, qualification, skills and requirements, please click on the corresponding yellow button below.