Applicants please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Technical Representative will be required to perform routine calibration, preventive maintenance and repairs to; industrial controls, industrial instrumentation and other production equipment.
Must have extensive knowledge with calibration and repair industrial controls and instrumentation. A wide and comprehensive acquaintance with Thermometer, Thermocouple, RTD, Pressure Gauge, Transmitter, Process Calibrator, Multimeter and other instrumentation and calibration principles and practices.
Responsible for the maintenance of departmental SOPs and controlled calibration certificates; ISO: 17025 and A2LA accredited laboratory experience a must. Provide technical support to Business Development, Engineering, Manufacturing, Quality Assurance, Quality Control, Regulatory Affairs, and Validation as needed. Coordinate the scheduling of calibrations with the customers to minimize disruption of the manufacturing process. Troubleshoot problems in the event of instrument failure and be able to recommend parts needed for the effective repair.
Candidates will be required to assist manufacturing and facilities personnel in troubleshooting and diagnostic analysis on process and utility equipment. Will work on assignments that are complex in nature where considerable judgment and initiative are required in resolving problems and making recommendations for completion.
- Experience utilizing precision measuring instruments a must.
- Must be able to work with Honeywell and other process control systems.
- Ability to work independently on multiple projects.
- Ability to stay up to speed on technology offerings to provide best solutions for new products/processes and continuous improvement.
- Excellent documentation skills.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- Full complement of business computer literacy skills (e.g., word processing, spreadsheets, database software is preferred.
- High level of attention to detail.
- Must be able to interact effectively with a variety of individuals
- Possess and demonstrate excellent verbal and written skills
- Strong Mechanical aptitude.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Works well under pressure and able to prioritize workloads to meet deadlines.
- Ability to work with Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs).
- Ability to review alternatives focused on quality, cost and timing to chose best calibration solutions from in house, OEMs or contracted services.
- Use basic hand tools.
- Read electronic schematics.
- Must be able to read, write and utilize drawings, mathematics, handbook formulas.
- Some configuration of process control system parameters.
- Read mechanical schematics and piping diagrams.
- Candidate must possess computer skills, be detail oriented and be able to complete and required documentation in a timely manner.
- Must have ability to communicate both orally and written in a clear and concise manner.
2 years instrumentation, calibration and repair experience with majority of experience within industrial process controls.
J&W offers a competitive wage and benefit package including vacation, paid holidays off, medical and dental benefits, and a matching 401k plan. Interested applicants may submit your resume for review.