Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
J&W Instruments, an Instrumentation and Process Control Distributor and Service organization is currently seeking qualified candidates for opening for an experienced Outside Sales Representative. Ideal candidate would have working knowledge of process instrumentation in the food, energy, oil, and gas industries. We are looking for an individual with a strong technical background who can readily help customers specify products and/or troubleshoot with a strong focus on customer service. As a Sales Engineer you will call on existing accounts to sell new products to existing clients. You will also grow the territory by identifying and securing new accounts. You will develop sales proposals, specifications and presentations for customers. Our goal is to sell the best solution for the customer’s needs. You can view our products and services at www.jwinst.com.
Industrial sales and/or electrical controls background is required.
- Must excel at finding and developing new leads within your territory
- Visit customers onsite to understand problems and propose solutions
- Work with customers so they understand how the products work for their process
- Get quotes to customers in a timely matter
- 3-5 years of Outside Sales Experience, preferably in the Process Instrumentation Field
- Proven track record of meeting or exceeding sales and growth goals
- Use of a CRM/ERP(P21) system to track progress from lead to close of sale
- Able to listen to the customer and understand the problem or requirements
- Ability to find and secure new accounts
- Great problem-solving skills in a process plant setting.
- Highly organized, great communicator (in person, phone, and email)
- Not easily discouraged
- Can use full suite of Google software (Gmail, Drive, Docs, etc.)
J&W offers a competitive wage and benefit package including vacation, paid holidays off, medical and dental benefits, and a matching 401k plan. Interested applicants may submit your resume for review to email@example.com.